Teresa of The Haunted Wordsmith has nominated me for The Mystery Blogger Award. Thanks a lot, Teresa. I really appreciate the honor you have bestowed on my blog.
WHAT IS THE “MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD”? :
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for unique bloggers with witty messages. The blog not only captivates but inspires and motivates. They are one of the best bloggers that exist, and they deserve all the recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who have fun and inspire people in their blogs; and they do it with love and passion.”
Creator: Okoto Enigma
The prize is called ‘Mystery Blogger Award’ because the meaning of ‘Enigma’ is ‘mystery’, so it bears the name of its creator. In addition, it is a very appropriate name because there are many blogs that are still a mystery for all of us and when we know them, they result in being extraordinary.
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
4. Answer the 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
5. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
6. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
7. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
8. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
9. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
10. Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things about me;
I used to avoid walking like a rash, but since last three years, I cannot be without my daily one hour walk. What a transformation.
I am ALWAYS on a diet, but haven’t had much success with weight loss recently .
I avoid watching TV and news programs as a rule. No News Is Good News!
1. What are your plans for this fine spring weekend?
I am currently house bound, due to a cast on my foot. Though I would dearly love to go and watch ” Captain Marvel “ I have to wait till I get an all clear from the doctor. I probably will spend my day reading and writing.
2. What kind of museum would you create if you could (what would you put in it)?
I would love to create a LEGO museum. I would get all the LEGO sets ever created and would place them there. I bet there is already such a museum.
3. What is something best served cold?
Three bean salad, potato salad, ice cream…….and revenge.
4. What can always bring you out of a slump?
Something good to eat. What I don’t eat due to my ongoing perpetual dieting. Something with dark chocolate!
5. What recently read book do you think everyone should read?
The book of life. This is the only book which makes the experience of living better.
My five questions;
Which season describes you the best?
Take a look around where you are now, and tell us which thing near you has the most impact on your daily life? ( Weird Question)
What do you think is more important in life, knowledge or experience?
Do you think if nobody had invented social media sites, the world would have been a better place?
Tell us about your favorite book?
Chiru of Inspire and Change
The Rendezvous Club
Di, of Pensitivity 101
Kim, of I Tripped over A Stone
Dr Tanya of Salted Caramel
Kate of Aroused
Yonnie of In His Care
Winnie of Musings
As a after note; All the blogs I have nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award are under no obligation to do an award post for I understand that it is a time consuming process. You all are RECIPIENTS OF THE AWARD. If you feel like paying it forward, it’s your decision.