As today is Friday the 13th, there may be some superstitious referrals here, or maybe you’d like to consider your answers to reflect that accordingly. Whatever your preference, tell your porkies and have fun!
So, here are your questions for today:
1. If flower seeds give us flowers and tomato seeds give us tomatoes, what does bird seed give us?
Birds, what else. You can sow them in your backyard and get a healthy crop of whatever breed of birds you desire. I personally like Robins.
2. How do you make a cat flap?
This is going to be messy, I must warn you beforehand. Take a cat and measure it’s height. Then take a door, any door and cut it into a hole. Now you have a cat flap.
3. Why is Friday 13th considered unlucky?
You’ve got it reversed. Friday the 13th considers all other days and dates unlucky because if it weren’t for them every day would be Friday the 13th.
4. When is the Witching Hour?
There is no fixed time of the day or night. It is whenever the brew is brewed!
5. Are familiars always cats?
I think cats are the least familiar of the animals. They often pretend not to know you at all! How about a garden gnome as a familiar?
6. Where did McDonald’s originate?
In the farm. With all the pigs, cow and horses etc.
7. What was the first thing Sleeping Beauty said when roused from sleep by her prince?
“Not you again”
“Why can’t it be a sensible and practical man who awakens me. I am fed up of empty headed princes”
8. What’s the difference between a sink and a basin?
Sink is a verb and it mean what the politicians are doing to our country. Basin is a big bowl. Sometimes it’s big enough to fit a sea in it.
9. Why does the wind howl?
Some thing has to join in with the wolves. They feel lonely howling by themselves.
10. Why do we say swinging the lead?
When we don’t want to say that you’re faking it.
In response to;
A Prompt by Di