Beckie of Beckie’s Mentalmess has nominated me for Mystery blogger award. Thank you so much Beckie for giving this award to my blog. Beckie has a marvelous blog. If you haven’t read her posts, do head over to her blog, Beckie’s Mentalmess and I promise that you will find very interesting and valuable gems there.
What is Mystery Blogger award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. –Okoto Enigma
Rules for the following are:
• Put the award logo/image on your blog.✔️
• List the rules.✔️
• Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.✔️
• Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.✔️
• Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.✔️
• You have to nominate 10-20 people.🔜
• Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.✔️
• Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.✔️
• Share a link to your best posts.✔️
Three Things about me;
1. I love reading historical romances.
2. I am pretty good at fixing things around house. DIY projects and improvising to make things work is one of my favorite things to do.
3. I love my blogging experience and I am very thankful to all my blogging friends who support me here in blogosphere with their encouragement and wonderful comments.
Link to my favorite post:
Advice ( on Mother’s Day)
Beckie’s Five Questions:
1. What’s the first thing you do in the morning?
Grab my coffee and have breakfast. I am one of those who cannot function properly on an empty stomach. So caffeine fix and food are the first order of the day.
2. What is your favorite hobby?
Right now, it’s blogging! My passion and hobby combined. When I had time on my hands, I would knit, do DIY and even embroidered. Another favorite hobby was playing games on my phone, but I have other use for my phone now ( blogging)
3. Junk Food Junkie or Health Nut?
I would call myself carb junkie. Not so much junk food or health food but the love of my life are carbs. Which can also be called bane of my life as I gain weight rapidly on a carb diet.
4. What’s the funkiest food you ever ate?
I had a very interesting meal at a Moroccan restaurant once. I have forgotten the name but it was a chicken dish with a lots of nuts and something sweet in it. Served with rice. Very yummy.
5. Do you favor writing during the day or the evening?
I will write whenever I get the time. Mostly it’s evening but mid day works too. Right now it’s whenever the babies or the new moms don’t need my help.
1. Have you every been surprised by your own achievements?
2. A surprise holiday is granted; What will you do?
3. Have you ever kept a diary or maybe a food diary? If so can you tell us something about it?
4. Jack and Jill went up the hill to…………..? (Funny, if it’s not apparent already!😜)
5. How do you think your input has made a difference in the world around you?
I think I have followed all the rules, except for the nominations.
And here they are:
Suze of Suziland
Paula of Light Motifs
Rory of A Guy Called Bloke
Kenza of Caramel Caramelo
The bag lady
So there you go guys!
I hope that the bloggers who I nominated feel able to accept the award and pay it forward.
Keen to hear back from you all.