Di of Pensitivity has conferred another honor on my blog.
A Sunshine Blogger Award!
Di is a very versatile blogger and has a wonderful blog.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire positiveness and creativity in the blogging community.
The rules are:
1. Thank blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
4. Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award, write them 11 new questions and notify them about the nomination.
1. Do you plan your blogging day, or just log in and go with the flow?
I plan. Most of my posts are written a day earlier. Except for the daily prompt post. I spend a couple of hours on my blog when I wake up, and a couple more after dinner. During the day, I glance at it from time to time to keep up with the comments and new posts.
2. If you have a garden, do you prefer flowers or vegetables, or a mixture of both?
I do have a garden and there are flowers and a few trees there. No vegetables unfortunately as it’s not big enough.
3. Can you swim underwater?
I can’t swim at all. If I go underwater, I’ll probably won’t surface again!
4. When was the last time you rode a bicycle (push bike)?
That would be 35 years ago. I loved to ride my bike but with age, it just got away from me.
5. What is your favourite part of a cooked breakfast? (bacon, eggs, sausage etc)
Eggs scrambled with cheese. Or a Mexican omelet. And hot croissants with butter.
6. Do you sing in the shower?
Nopes! Very bad at singing. I don’t want the neighbors to feel threatened!
7. What unnerves you most, being stared at by a dog/cat, or a child?
I would say a menacing stare from any of the above.
8. Do you still have your appendix?
I do! I just don’t have my real knees anymore. The rest is almost there. Maybe I lost my mind or bits of it!
9. Glasses or contacts, or neither?
I wore glasses since grade six. Then in college, I shifted to contacts. And three years ago I got cataract surgery done in both eyes and now I just need reading glasses. Yeyyyy!
10. What is your favourite day of the week and why?
Before the lockdown, I loved Mondays. After the weekend, it felt good to be on my own and to spend the day as I liked.
Now I like weekends better. No school!
11. Are you left or right handed?
I am a clumsy right handed.
What is your favorite time of the day?
How strict are you with yourself, regarding health?
Do you follow back a blogger who follows your blog?
How do you deal with criticism in real life?
How do you deal with criticism in the blogging world?
Any ideas about how we can turn the current situation to our advantage?
Are you a dessert person?
What colors do you like to wear?
What color decor you like around you, in your home?
What is your favorite place to write from?
Do you like getting Blogging awards?
Lady Lee Manila
Congratulations to all the nominees.
If anyone fancies answering the questions, do go ahead.