Another nomination by Tom of the Slumdog Soldier for the Sunshine Bloggers Award!
The rules are;
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
• Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees about it on one of their own posts.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
Thanks a lot Tom, for this nomination. I am honored and truly grateful. Tom is writing a great blog. Please visit and check it out for yourself.
His questions for me;
1. Where are you from?
I am a citizen of the world. I consider the entire world as my home.
2. Do you think of yourself more as an early bird or night owl?
I can be both. Some days I am an early to bed and early to rise person, though I doubt that I gain any wisdom or wealth from it! And there are days that I don’t sleep till wee hours of morning. In both cases I use my time writing my blog.
3. What is your birthstone?
I think it’s Topaz, though not sure.
4. What’s your favourite season of the year and why?
I love it when seasons change. Those are my favorite times.
5. What’s a favourite quote that’s really inspired you?
Cheer up, things can always be worse.
6. If you could choose one fantasy world to visit for a day, which one would it be?
7. How do you like to wind down after a busy day?
Curl up on the couch with a decaf coffee and do some blogging, while my husband is sitting next to me binge watching some violent series. I give him company and he gives me company. And we do our own different things !
8. What would your dream job be?
A taster for a four star vegetarian restaurant.
9. Why did you start blogging?
I had no intentions of blogging but a friend of mine started a blog on WordPress and to read her posts I made an account on WordPress. And every time I would open the app it would invite me to start my blog. And one day, in a move that even surprised me, I did start my blog.
10. What have you enjoyed most about blogging so far?
I love the fact that I can write what is in my mind and in my heart. Also that people here are so generous and supportive that they make you feel like part of the family, blogging family.
11. Which of your own blog posts would you recommend to new readers first?
I am like a mother, I love all my posts for one reason or the other. If you have time, please read all of them. I have one regular post, the one that I have conceived, and written from my heart, almost everyday. Other then that, I do write for daily prompts, but I try to write them with a message in them.
What quality you like best in others?
What quality you like best in yourself?
How important is your blog to you?
Do you think that your blogging personality is different from your real life personality? ( Borrowed from Fandango)
You have won a free vacation, all expense paid. Where will you go?
Which is the most played song on your playlist?
If someone paid you to write a blog for them, will you?
What is one thing you like best about blogging?
Do you think people should do their own thing or conform to the expectations of others?
We have been bust destroying the nature and polluting it. How would you reverse the situation?
If your country is invaded by aliens, what would you do?
The Eclectic Contrarian
The bag Lady
Smell the coffee
Suziland too or obtuse childhood
Wandering of an Elusive Mind
Sanah of A pause for Nature
Not so modern girl
Thoughts for Change
Fun with Philosophy
I want to say a couple of things.
1: If I have already nominated you for an award, and you told me that you don’t do awards, I may have forgotten it and done it again. So please disregard this nomination and accept my apologies!😛
2: If any of you are not interested in this award and its accompanying formalities, please feel free to disregard this nomination.
I am so grateful to all my blogging family for the continued support. Thanks a lot. If anyone else wants to take up this nomination, please do. I will be very grateful.