Cranny has very kindly nominated me for this award. Cranny has a wonderful blog and is very active in the blogosphere. If you aren’t already familiar with her, do visit her awesome blog.
- Place the award logo on your blog .
- Mention the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and place a link to their website.
- Mention the award’s creator & provide a link too.
- Tell your audience 3 things about you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people who deserve this award
- Let your nominees know by messaging/commenting on their Social Media or their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions you want.
- Share 2-3 links to your best posts
Three things about me;
• I like following my set routine and doing things in a certain order so that I remain stress free. I like to have at least a days worth of posts done beforehand. That’s why I usually respond to prompts a day later.
• Reading was my most beloved pastime before I started my blog, now it is blogging. I can spend literally half a day on my blog, reading, commenting and writing. It keeps away boredom and gives me the chance to interact with people from all over the globe.
• I love gardening but I usually have very little success in growing things. They usually shrivel and die on me. So I have recruited a gardener to look after the beautiful plants I buy. This Clerodendrum was planted four years ago and is thriving, giving flowers all through spring and summer.
Where do you find your inspiration?
I find inspiration from my everyday life, from my fellow bloggers and the numerous prompts that I follow. I get my best ideas while walking or just before going to sleep. The later ones I often forget, but I am sure they are bringing ideas.
Is there something you still prefer to do the good ol’ way, even if technology has evolved?
Though I have a kindle, I like reading old-fashioned books made out of paper. Another old-fashioned thing I like to do is if I have time is to make my hummus. It’s way better than the store-bought and way cheaper.
Would you rather be allowed to go where ever you want, but never leave your home country, or be allowed to travel anywhere in the world, but never be allowed back in your own country?
I would choose my home country every time. The rest of the world is beautiful and attractive but it’s not home. I love my circle of friends and acquaintances and at my age, this is more important than sightseeing for me.
What day of your life would you like to be able to re-live whenever you wished to?
I don’t think I’ll choose to relive any day from my past life. A brand new day, every day with untold treasures in it is better than a day I’ve already seen and lived.
When you get up, do you need time to slowly awaken, or are you in a good mood as soon as you spring out of bed?
Most days I wake up right away. Even if I went to bed late. The reason is that I plan the start of my day before I go to bed. There is a routine I follow and I like to keep to it. Besides, I have to offer my morning prayer, Fajr and its time is limited, it has to be offered before sunrise and I cannot tarry in bed lest I miss it.
Do you like blogging awards? And do you think they add value to your blog?
Do you write your posts following your own ideas or do you, like me, mostly rely on prompts?
Who or what is the most important factor in your life?
Are you a creature of habit or do you try new things, like music, food, or a new author?
Before the pandemic, did you relaxed on a weekend by going out or chilling at home?
Now the hardest part of the award post, the nominations. Though I do like to give a shoutout to many of my blogging buddies, most people run an award free blog.
So I am nominating you, the reader for this award. Answer my 5 questions or both mine and Cranny’s.
Thank you so much for reading. And once again my heartfelt thanks to Cranny for the nomination.