is the host of SYW
Do you snore? How do you know it, if you do?
There are totally unconfirmed and baseless allegations that “sometimes” I do snore. I really don’t believe it, but since I am sleeping at the time, how can I know for sure. As my husband says this, I find it hard to believe, because he himself snore so loudly that it would be impossible to hear anyone else snore! 😛
What do you find funny? (credit for question given to Rory.
In no particular order;
•My own goofiness
•Some completely absurd remark
•Antics of cute babies, human or animal.
•Some situational comedy but not all.
•A good well-delivered joke!
What was the last furry thing you touched?
A neighbor’s cat.
How do you handcuff a one-armed man?
The only way to do it is to another person or the railing. These are very conveniently placed in movies but would be hard to find in real life.
An Attitude of Gratitude
This week I challenge you to list five things you’re grateful for. Credit to this goes to Sadje ( https://lifeafter50forwomen.com/ ) because she’s started a challenge to do that daily. #5 Things. Daunting? Well, it is to me! I’d have trouble finding five one time, let alone each day.
I am grateful for
• My family, their love and support
• My blog, and my blogging family.
• My optimism, the ability to see that there is a silver lining on every dark cloud and that things can always be worse.
• My health, the ability to walk and to take care of myself.
• Last but I think the most important is my upbringing. I am grateful for the way my father brought me up, with faith in God, a correct perspective on moral values and gave us a role model, that was his personality. He was my ideal, a good, kind and moral person. I am always trying to be like him.