- 1. Being born is a blessing
- 2. Dying is the natural end
- 3. Spent the time in-between wisely
- 4. Don’t take anything for granted
- 5. Health, wealth, loved ones, all can go
- 6. Cherish your good times
- 7. Learn from the hard times
- 8. Every thing happens for a reason
- 9. Enjoy the time you have
- 10. Try to learn something new every day
- 11. No knowledge is useless.
- 12. Lend a helping hand or an ear to someone who needs it
- 13. Being kind is its own reward
- 14. Never tell anyone anything you want kept secret
- 15. Give away things you don’t use
- 16. Buy only what you need, not want
- 17. Reading enriches the mind
- 18. Making things brings satisfaction
- 19. Don’t get attached to things
- 20. Don’t hoard money for a rainy day, enjoy it while you can
- 21. Fine things are okay but comfortable things are better
- 22. Aging is a privilege denied to many
- 23. Tell the people you love them often, who knows when it will be the last time you say it or they hear it.
Today, November 23, 2021, I have turned 60 years old. So I have listed 23 thoughts to share with you all.