Welcome back to a new WDYS prompt.
- You can write a post on your blog and create a pingback to link to the original post.
- Write an original story, poem or a caption.
- There is no limit to words or format but keep it family-friendly.
- If you post a response before next Sunday, I will be able to add it to my roundup post.
- I will do a round-up next Sunday before the next Prompt is posted.
- It is always helpful if you can give your post/story/poem a title.
- Paste a link of your post in the comments section so that I don’t miss anyone in the roundup post.
Please tag your responses with #Whatdoyousee
Does this picture inspire you to write something?
For the visually challenged reader, this image shows a rocky landscape, near the ocean. Overhead an old house with a few mechanical devices is floating in the sky on a small piece of land.
Thanking you all for joining this prompt.
Waiting eagerly for your responses.