Stephanie Colpron is the host of Tale Weaver
Hello everyone and welcome to this Tale Weaver,
So today I’d like you to share a story of fear. Because whether we like it or not, we all have them. They sometimes shape us as much as our successes and failures, our relationships or our education… So what place does fear have in your life? Is there one specific fear you have conquered? Or one you just can’t confront? I’ve tried numerous times to confront my terror of heights; but every time I lose.
- Go where the prompt takes you and have fun!
- Prose, poetry, fable… please share your stories in whatever style works for you.
- Keep your stories/quests/tales below 1000 words
- Post it on your blog and tag it MLMM, Tale Weaver, Mindlovemisery’s Menagerie
- Be sure to leave a pingback or a link so we (I) can read your contribution
“We fear what we don’t understand”
Fear is the face of the unknown
It is all that we don’t understand
Apprehension of things that may come to pass
Experiences that we haven’t yet undergone
Once we face these uncertainties boldly
We can lay the specter of nameless fear to rest
“There’s nothing to fear but fear itself”