Welcome back to another WDYS prompt.
- You can write a post on your blog and create a pingback to link to the original post.
- Write an original story, poem or a caption.
- There is no limit to words or format but keep it family-friendly.
- If you post a response before next Sunday, I will be able to add it to my roundup post.
- I will do a round-up next Sunday before the next Prompt is posted.
- It is always helpful if you can give your post/story/poem a title.
- Paste a link of your post in the comments section so that I don’t miss anyone in the roundup post.
Please tag your responses with #Whatdoyousee
Image credit; Kenrick Mills @Unsplash
For the visually challenged reader, this image shows a view of the setting sun over a body of water. In the foreground, you can see wooden steps leading into the water. Gray clouds are drifting in the sky.
Waiting eagerly for your responses.
Thanking you all for joining this prompt.