Marsha is the host of WQWWC
IT’S EASY TO PLAY ALONG WITH #WQWWC
This weekly writing challenge runs from Wednesday through Tuesday. The only rule is to use a quote.
If you want to participate, create a pingback to link your post. Not sure how to do that? See how to create pingbacks here. Be sure to link to the most recent post not my page. I don’t see links to my page. 🙂
“A quotation in a speech, article or book is like a rifle in the hands of an infantryman. It speaks with authority.” Brendan Behan
Come to Order about Order
In order to look up meaningful quotes about order, we must first identify which order we are coming to. Is it
- an arrangement something in a pattern, sequence, or by a specific method
- a command, directive instruction, decree, edict or injunction?
- a political, economical system’s caste, structure, ranking
- a community such as a society such as monks, Eagles, Free Masons
- a way we get food, or other goods we want to buy?
- a request for something be need to
Doing things in a set order is important for me.
Sometimes, I think that I have OCD that’s why if I don’t do things in a certain manner I get all flustered and stressed.
But then I read quotes about being orderly, and organized and then I feel that I’m not obsessive but productive!
Being organized has lots of benefits. You know what you’re going to do next. You also have an approximate idea of when you’ll be done with your tasks for the day. I feel that living a disciplined life has a lot of advantages.
• Health-wise, I can do what is good for me, that’s the daily walk. I follow my routine of walking after breakfast and then if I’m not feeling lazy, or the weather isn’t very hot, in the evening as well.
• Knowing my tasks for the day, I usually can complete them on or before time and avoid getting stressed because of them.
• For my blog, I also have a set routine that makes writing posts for my blog easy for me. Before going to bed, I write the posts for the next day and pre-schedule them.
Thank you Marsha for another inspiring topic.