Nova is asking some more questions this week;
1. Have you ever jumped in rain puddles?
I’m sure as a kid I have. But I don’t have a vivid memory of it.
2. Do you or do you not use a fork to twist your spaghetti on a spoon before putting it in your mouth?
Mostly I try! But I eat the spaghetti in any way I can. Fork, spoon or hands.
3. If you saw a reflection of your younger self in a mirror, what would you tell him/her?
I would tell her that she is beautiful. No need to compare with others and feel lesser than them.
4. How would you describe the sky without using weather related words?
A canopy composed of gases in different composition, taking on the hue of the blue light of the light spectrum, filtering through it.
5. Are you an organ donor? Have you ever received an organ transplant?
No I am not! I often think about it but sadly this is not very common in my country. We neither have organ banks everywhere or the facility to harvest organs.
6. Have you ever taken the punishment for someone? What happened and what was the punishment?
I don’t remember being that brave. But I always took my share of the blame. It was not okay to let anyone else take the brunt of my doings.
7. Tell us something you’ve learned about a culture different from your own.
We in Pakistan have been exposed to American culture through tv shows and movies. So it wasn’t something new to me when I came to live here. But one thing that I hadn’t seen before was how even the pedestrian would follow the traffic rules and would walk on one side of the footpath while going and on the other side while coming.
8. Would you please tell me 5 sounds that you hear right now?
The fan is whirling, rain drops are falling outside, the Kitty is meowing ( maybe wants more food) my husband is listening to something on his phone and the coffee cup clinks on the saucer as I drink my coffee.
Thanks Nova for these lovely questions.
If you want to answer her questions, click on her link at the top in the post.