Today is Monday. Welcome back to another prompt.
- You can write a post on your blog and create a pingback to link to the original post.
- Write an original story, poem or a caption.
- There is no limit to words or format but keep it family-friendly.
- If you post a response before next Sunday, I will be able to add it to my roundup post.
- I will do a round-up next Sunday before the next Prompt is posted.
- It is always helpful if you can give your post/story/poem a title.
- Paste a link of your post in the comments section so that I don’t miss anyone in the roundup post.
Please tag your responses with
Does this picture inspire you to write something?
For the visually challenged reader, the image shows a pirate with treasure chest on one open page of a book and a ship on the other. Random alphabets are scattered in the space in between.
Waiting eagerly for your responses.
Thanking you all for supporting this prompt.