Welcome to another week of Sunday Poser
I think insomnia, specially the occasional type is something most people are familiar with. Almost once a week, there is a night when I just can’t sleep. Last night was one of those nights.
My question this week is;
What do you do when you can’t go to sleep?
I have many strategies to get back to sleep.
• A walk, in side my living room and adjacent corridor helps if I am feeling restless.
• Drink half a glass of milk and perhaps eat a cookie if I’m feeling hungry.
• Pick up my phone and check out the blogs, comments and WP reader.
• Think of new blogging ideas, questions for my Sunday Poser and research photos for my WDYS posts.
• Play games on my phone. Anything that requires me to think, like sudoku brings on the sleep faster.
These are some of the things I do when I can’t go to sleep at night. Now it’s your turn to share your strategies. Please share your thoughts in the comments section.
Thank you all for reading and visiting.