For Letter Z, my choice is ZZZZZ
Yes, you’ve guessed it right my sleep.
So this might be cheating because sleep and sleeping starts with S but I feel to end this challenge, stressing on getting good quality and quantity of ZZZZZZZ is very important.
The day I get my 7 hours of beauty sleep, I feel so wonderful and energetic. My mood is elevated and I feel I can tackle any obstacle with panache!
Most adults need 7 to 8 hours of sleep every night. A good night’s sleep helps us not only be active during the day but also is vital for maintaining good health and weight.
Lack of restful sleep results in lower immunity and we are prone to fall sick. It also effects our ability to handle stress of life.
A few helpful tips for a good night’s sleep;
• Avoid caffeine in the late evening and night time.
• Hydrate yourself well during the day.
• A light stroll or walk after dinner helps in going to sleep.
• Avoid screen time before bedtime, as it’s glare/ light can wake up or agitate the brain.
• Lie in bed only when sleeping, it helps condition the mind to recognize it as sleep time.
• If sleep is hard to come by, half a glass of warm milk or a banana can do the trick.
Hope these tips can help those struggling with sleep.
Thank you everyone for reading and commenting on my A to Z challenge. I enjoyed myself this year.