Rory over at A Guy Called Bloke has given us six more questions to quickly answer.
1) How much encouragement would you need to take a leap of faith into the unknown?
If someone I love manages to convince me, I will take that leap. But both conditions are a must.
2) Why do they not totally kill the aggressor in horror films to prevent them from coming back to life to hunt them down?
If they did so, it’ll cease to be a horror movie and will become an action movie. They, the writers, directors and the producers, are very careful not to tread on each other’s shoes.
3) As you have aged have you become more so or less so – happier?
I think more. It is, to my mind a matter of learning the true purpose and meaning of life. Though having said that, I cannot compete with the joy my 20 months old granddaughter feels as she is doing something naughty!
4) What were the things you both liked and hated about your schooling as a youngster?
I was a loner till I was in high school so it always was a struggle to feel comfortable there. I met and made really good friends in med school and then it became the best experience of my academic life. We still are very good friends and are in touch with each other, though we all are living far away from each other.
5) If ‘fear’ wasn’t an issue for you, what would you do?
Sing out loud, jump from an airplane, ski downhill!
I am afraid that due to my clumsy and klutzy nature I will break a few bones and would pay a heavy price for it.
6) What’s the one thing that people always misunderstand about you?
That I am joking!
Lol! I read this line somewhere, that while I am being sarcastic, people think I am joking!
But seriously, there was a time when I was too shy to talk to strangers or make new friends, and people thought that I was a snob. Luckily, I have overcome this handicap to a large extent.