Just me of Happymesshappiness very kindly nominated me for this award. The rules are;
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
1. How did the Covid-19 affect your life?
Like everyone in this world, my life was affected by Covid-19 in many ways. My travel plans had to be delayed by months. I am lucky that I had no pressing need to return home and I was living with my daughter at the time. I used that time to improve my health, I increased my walking time and managed to lose some weight.
2. What one special thing would you like to do for the world?
What I really want to do for the world in my small way is to increase awareness about social inequality. I write about it in my blog and in real life I talk about it with my friends and family.
Maybe we all can make a difference if we all do our part.
3. It’s almost the end of the year, what one thing do you want to accomplish before saying goodbye to 2020?
I don’t think that I will completely achieve what my goal is but I will keep on working on improving my health, losing weight, and inculcating healthy habits in my lifestyle.
4. What do you look most forward to in 2021?
I think I won’t be the only one who would be hoping for a Covid-19 free world next year when we can get together with friends for casual meetings or go out to catch a movie, go visit another city or country. So keeping my fingers crossed, I hope that it will be possible to cautiously go to a degree of normalcy in the coming year.
5. What is your favorite song of all time?
Since my taste and choices in music keep on changing, there no all-time favorite song. There are lots of current favorites. One song that always makes me smile is;
Happy by Pharrell Williams;
6. What one book would you recommend to everyone?
I wouldn’t presume to tell others what they should be reading. My favorites are fiction and romance. But people should read what they can relate to and enjoy reading.
7. What one question would you like to ask me?
I would like to know your name. I have been following your blog for the last two years but I don’t know how to address you!
These are very interesting questions and I would ask my nominees to answer them too.
- How did the Covid-19 affect your life?
- What one special thing would you like to do for the world?
- It’s almost the end of the year, what one thing do you want to accomplish before saying goodbye to 2020?
- What do you look most forward to in 2021?
- What is your favorite song of all time?
- What one book would you recommend to everyone?
- What one question would you like to ask me?
I have nominated people who are outstanding bloggers. If you feel like answering these questions and nominating others that would be great. But if not, I just wanted to give a shoutout to some of the great bloggers here on WordPress.
Thanks for reading.