More Questions from Rory.
Season 1 – Game 2 of 09
Everyone enjoys a quickie right …. l mean it doesn’t ‘always’ have to be over too quick – but just not take toooooooooooooo long either, otherwise where’s the fun for a quickie on the weekend?
They’ll touch base with anything and everything and sometimes none of the above but something else!!
6 Quickie Questions
1. Why do you blog and continue to blog?
I started to blog on an impulse. I didn’t know how important a part of my day it will become. Now I blog for a number of reasons;
• Expressing myself
• Learning to write creative content
• Writing something that may benefit or inspire another
• Interacting with my blogging family
2. Keeping the following in mind – of 100% which % ‘s would you allocate to each of the forms of personal entertainment below and you taking part in them monthly?
Reading – 15%
Watching Films– 2 %
Listening to Music– 35 %
Television Viewing– 0.05 %
Online Gaming– 0 %
Offline Gaming [Puzzles, etc.]– 20 %
Walking/Exercising/Outdoor Activity– 20 %
Cooking– 5 %
Extra – 3 %
3. Is society becoming stupider or just lazier?
Both, I think. Maybe they are now too lazy to bother about smarter thinking!
4. Is there such a thing as being too inked or having too many tattoos?
Yup, if 80 % of the total body is covered in tattoos then it’s too much.
5. Do you think some people deliberately try to be too hypersensitive to life or have people as a whole simply become overly sensitive naturally?
I think that people are NOT trying to be hypersensitive, they have become so. While another set of the population has become desensitized to the finer feelings. It is perhaps the overload of information that bombards our brains all the time.
6. What is the strangest outfit you have ever worn in public – deliberately as opposed to a prank, dare or a joke?
If you know me, you’ll probably guess that I didn’t do any such thing even as a kid. Too boring and goodie two shoes, I guess!