I am reposting this post from December 2019 as a part of Fandango Friday Flashback
1. What really makes you angry?
Impolite, rude people, injustice, entitled people and those who think they are above the rest of us.
2. What is your favorite food that you cannot do without?
It used to be carbs. Now I think it’s coffee.
3. What is your biggest fear?
I fear that we will destroy the environment of our planet and the next generations will have to pay the price.
4. What has been your biggest accomplishment this year?
Personally, I have achieved success regarding my weight loss and getting my blood glucose levels back to normal. In blogging, I feel that my blog is doing well, especially the Prompt that I have re-started, What do you see!
5. If you could live any where in the world, where would that be?
I would love to live in a scenic place with hills and streams, yet with all the facilities of modern-day living.
6. What is your favorite method to relieve stress?
Meditation, walking and listing to music. Sometimes I do all three together. Works wonderfully.
7. Would you rather live on the Moon or on Mars for two years?
8. What is your favorite type of weather?
I love it when one season changes into other. Like spring into the beginning of summer, fall changing into winter or winter giving way to spring.
9. What is your favorite sport to play or watch?
None. I have given up on all sports, watching recently and playing looooong time back.
I love both. In fact, I don’t mind bus rideseither. The only thing I ask is that it should be comfortable.
Anyone who wants to answer these questions is most welcome to do so. But do link back to my post so that I can read your replies.