This is a trial run. If people like it, I will make it a weekly feature.
This week’s my query is;
This has been a challenging year for a number of reasons. So what is one thing that you’re grateful for this year?
• I am grateful for a number of things this year. I was staying with my elder daughter as she was on the final stages of completing her PhD degree, when the pandemic turned our world upside down. But after 5 months, I managed to travel back to Pakistan, safe and disease free.
• My daughter completed her Doctorate and has also come back with her son to live with us.
• Despite the second wave of Covid, my family and friends are safe and healthy as are my blogging friends.
• I have learned some valuable lessons during this pandemic;
– Don’t plan too far into the future
– Don’t buy too much stuff or hoard things
– Life is unpredictable so try to live every moment.
These are things I am grateful for what are things that you are grateful for in this year?
Please share your answers in comments or create your own post and answer this question.
Looking forward to your feedback.