Carol Anne of therapy bits has tagged me for this joyful post;
Here are the rules!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- List fifteen of your small joys.
- Nominate five other blogger friends who bring you joy
My small joyful things;
Having my family, happy and healthy around me.
Chatting with them over the phone or meeting up for coffee or lunch, or maybe catch a movie with them.
Alone or with family, day or night.
• A nice breakfast;
I love to start my day with a nice breakfast.
• A book by one of my favorite author;
I have quite a few favorite authors and love to read them.
• Listening to music;
Anything from my eclectic collection of music makes my day better.
• Buying something I wanted on half-price sale;
Maybe only a woman can understand this joy!
• Stroll in a park or garden; walking on the green and looking at the beautiful flowers gladdens the heart.
• My favorite perfume; My taste keeps on changing so there is no one favorite perfume, but a whiff of my current fav can lift my spirits.
• Watching movies from my favorite genre;
It could be an old movie or something just new at the theaters. I love a lot of genres and am easy to please.
• Getting a discount voucher for my favorite eating place;
Eating out seems t try o be a must at least once a week so it is a happy occasion when I get notified of a discount at my favorite place!
• Saving money by the end of the month;
Something to put aside for a rainy day.
• Children’s laughter;
Just love the joyful laughter of children.
• Cute puppies and kittens;
In-person or their pictures and videos sure make my day.
• Spending time on my favorite lounger, just chilling or blogging;
Just chilling with blogging or just doing my puzzles.
Thanks, Carol for the tag.
If anyone wants to share your small joys, please go ahead.