Jennifer from PaperKutzs had nominated me for this award a while ago.
I was also very kindly nominated by Sangeetha of Mindfills for this award as well.
I want to that both, Jennifer and Sangeetha for this honor to my blog. Please drop in on their blogs to check out their posts.
So here is a combination post!
Here are the Sunshine blogger award rules.
RULES: Thank the person who nominated you, add the link to their blog, answer the eleven questions given to you, nominate 11 other bloggers, ask your nominees 11 other questions and notify your nominees after you upload your post.
Jennifer’s 11 Questions;
• Do you have a niche blog or do you have different types of posts?
I don’t have a niche. I love doing a variety of posts and follow a lot of prompts.
• If you have a niche blog what is your niche?
See the above answer.
• How long have you been blogging?
My blog just turned 2 years old on 6th September.
• Is your blogging still a passion or has it become a chore?
My blogging is still my passion. It is a wonderful way to use my spare time and to interact with my friends in the blogging community.
• When choosing to let another blogger know you are interested in their blog do you just hit like or do you leave a comment?
It depends on the type of post I am reading. If it is the sort where a discussion is going on, I like leaving my views. If it’s a poem or story that I liked I would like that post.
• How often do you post and respond to other blogs?
I post daily, 3-4 times, and visit the blogs I follow daily too. Sometimes I cannot visit all the blogs I follow but I do try.
• What is your usual blogging routine?
Whenever I get time. It’s usually early in the morning and then before bedtime.
• If you live outside the United States, are you having the same riots that are occurring in the US?
I was living in Seattle till recently, when I moved back to my own country, Pakistan. There were a lot of riots in Seattle concerning the “Black lives matter” movement. In my country, we do have social injustice too but of a different nature. As yet thankfully things aren’t that bad and no protests are going on.
• Where is your favorite place to work on your blog?
Anywhere! Provided I have peace and quiet to think and write.
• If you still have younger children when do you find blogging time?
No young children, all are grown up with kids of their own. Though my grandkids sometimes want to play with grandma and then I postpone my writing to give them time.
• Has you ever had the feeling that blogging was becoming overwhelming and considered ending your blogging?
Sometimes, when I have other commitments and cannot give blogging my usual attention, I feel a bit stressed. But never overwhelmed enough to consider giving it up. It’s a form of entertainment for me and a stress buster.
Sangeetha’s 11 questions;
1. What’s love got to do with it ? Tina Turner
Everything revolves around love. Without love, life is not living, be it the love of a person or our passion for things and ideas in life.
2. What if we said goodbye to safe and sound? Troye Sivan
Why not? Take the highway to adventure and live dangerously.
3. Who’s zoomin who ? Aretha Franklin 😉
Everyone is Zooming everyone else. Especially school kids and their teachers!
4. How do you sleep? Sam smith
Soundly some days and not much on others. It’s directly related to my level of tiredness and the amount of coffee I’ve had.
5. How do you want to be remembered – Magic
With joy and smiles.
6. What if God was one of us? Joan Osbourne
God is in all of us.
7. Where did all the good people go? Jack Johnson
They are still among us, otherwise, this place would’ve become hell.
8. Are you listening? Paramore
I do try. I am training myself to talk less and listen more.
9. Do you practice what you preach? Black eyed peas
I do try. And when I don’t, my family calls me out on it! Very often.
10. What are you waiting for? Nickelback
I am waiting to complete this post and pre-schedule it so I can go sit with my daughter and grandson.
11. Why worry? Dire straits
Why indeed! Worry never solved anything in anyone’s life ever. Live in the moment and don’t borrow trouble from tomorrow.
I am digressing from the rules here. I am a bit pushed for time to think of new questions and as for nominating 11 bloggers, that usually doesn’t works that well.
So if you, The reader would like, consider yourself nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award, answer any 11 of the questions that I have answered or all 22.
My sincere thanks to both Jennifer and Sangeetha for this wonderful award!