Share Your World Meets Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince
(Book/Film Six – there is one more to go!)
Roger’s Magical, Mystical Questions:
1. You have just been gifted a magic wand that specializes in completing household chores. You can request the completion of only two household chores. Which chores would you assign your wand to complete?
That is easy, I would use it to iron and fold up the laundry. I enjoy other chores but folding up the laundry, especially those fitted sheets is a nightmare.
2. At the local Wizards-R-Us store there was a sale on handshake shockers, instant darkness pellets, and levitation pills. Which of these ‘party thrillers’ are you more likely to purchase?
Levitation pills seem to be a good choice. Just to rise up and look over everyone’s shoulders to check what is going on!
3. In the alley behind Wizards-R-Us, there was a tradesman selling a Love Potion. The sales pitch was too much for you and you yielded and purchased one vial. What do you do with it?
Hmmm, this is tough. If by ingesting the love potion the person can fall in love with new ideas, I’d give it to my hubby. He is quite reluctant to embrace new thoughts.
4. You are the Great Clearinghouse Winner of a new ‘good luck’ potion – Felix Felicis. It has to be used within the next thirty days or its potency becomes diminished. Do you use it? Do you give it to a friend in need?
A good luck potion is needed by almost everyone facing tough life situations these days. I think I will add it to the community water supply so that we all can benefit from good luck.
Melanie’s Mundane Muggle Questions:
1. If everyone spoke their mind, would this world be a better or worse place? Why?
I think it would be a bad idea. All the hidden resentment and gripes would come to the surface which ordinarily we keep to ourselves and forget about in time. This will sour up the relationships within a family and with friends. Let us keep it in our hearts so that we can ignore or forget about them.
2. Can achieving nothing make a person happy?
Let’s qualify this;
Achieving nothing like in terms of worldly success may not mean that that person hasn’t achieved anything at all. They may have made someone happy, helped a person in need, be a good friend or family member or they could have been kind to their pets and other animals. In my book, that means achieving a lot, which cannot be measured in worldly scales.
3. How do you know if you love someone enough to marry them?
If you have feelings of love and friendship with the other person and feel that your life would be better with them as opposed to without them. But these feelings may change as people grow older. So there is no rule that a person one has felt to be the perfect life partner will continue to be that as the couple goes through life.
My elder daughter has been granted a doctorate degree in electrical engineering. This is a proud moment for all of us!