Recently Di was awarded Liebster Award and she asked her readers 11 questions;
I’ll skip the nominees but invite anyone to answer my questions should they wish to do so:
1. How old were you when you had your first flight?
I don’t really remember for sure but I think I was 10 or 11 when we first took a flight to go to the port city of Karachi.
2. What is your favourite colour?
I love all bright colors but my favorite is all shades of purple.
3. Housework: do you prefer to hoover or dust?
Vacuuming is a better option than dusting. With my careless and clumsy technique, I break a lot of things while dusting.
4. Do you have a garden?
Yes, we do. A small front patch.
5. What is your favourite vegetable?
Is potato a vegetable? Just kidding.
I love all veggies provided that they are cooked right. My favorite way is to toss them with garlic and olive oil and over roast them.
6. What is your taste in music?
Eclectic! If I like it I listen to it till I am bored with that particular song. Then I move on to the next one.
7. Do you play an instrument?
Nopes! Never tried to learn. I guess I’m not musically inclined.
8. Are you an only child?
I’m the only girl and have three brothers.
9. Are you in touch with any of your school friends?
Oh yes, lots of them through zoom meetings and a few are even closer and we catch up whenever we get a chance.
10. How did you meet your partner?
At a tea! He was with his parents and I was with my father.
11. Do you celebrate anniversaries?
Yes, we do, birthdays and wedding anniversaries. We exchange gifts and cards too. Pretty old fashioned I guess.
Thank you, Di for these interesting questions. If you are interested in answering them, head over to Di’s blog.