Tanya is hosting this prompt
5 Favorite Sandwiches
• Peanut butter and banana sandwich on whole-wheat bread;
It’s my indulgent breakfast. I love that it falls into healthy food category because I select the peanut butter without corn syrup or sugar.
• wafer thin cucumber sandwich with real butter;
They are a reminder of days of reading Enid Blyton books. I love these because they are super easy to make but are calorie rich.
• Grilled cheese sandwiches with jam;
I was introduced to these when we were using a dinner service, where they provide you with a recipe and ingredients. The jam was home made and the cheese was Gouda. I have made them on my own since and really enjoyed them. The combo of sweet and savory ticks all the boxes.
• Breakfast biscuit sandwich with chicken from McDonald’s
I love carbs. And the American biscuits are yummy type of carbs. Rich and buttery, they do taste so well with chicken fillets or cheese.
• Peanut butter and strawberry jelly/ Jam sandwich
Another favorite, just switch the banana with jam or jelly. Yum and yum!
Hope you enjoy the visual treats.