Dr. Tanya is the host of 5 Things
The 5 Things tag keeps surfacing on WordPress. I am not sure who first thought of it but I have always found it fun to do. I thought “Why not make it a weekly feature?” If you participate in a post of your own please tag it #5things. Here is my contribution to this week’s 5 Things :
5 Things I hate about Summer
• The heat and the humidity;
If it’s one or the other, separately I am okay with it. But together they make life difficult.
• Tempting summer desserts;
Yes, I don’t like the forever tempting cold desserts like ice cream sundaes, super high-calorie milkshakes and pies teamed up with ice cream. They just put too much strain on my will power.
• Reruns; All new seasons of latest serials are taking a break and there isn’t much to watch on tv but old reruns. For the first few times they can be watched but not for the hundredth time!
• Mosquitoes and flies; A gift of summer in a hot country like mine. It’s just a misery trying to get rid of them.
• Designer summer wear; In Pakistan, there is a trend of super expensive summer wear which most women think a necessity for the season. They are never a good buy and way too much of a strain on the pocket.