Reena is the host of Reena’s Exploration Challenge
Welcome back to a still locked-down world!
In this week, I invite you to explore a single word
What does it mean to you? Have you experienced it before? How do you expect it to happen?
We are all waiting for a medical breakthrough!
They, the scientists will tell us triumphantly that a cure for this new disease has been discovered. Or a preventative vaccine has been developed. Now it will be safe to live our lives as we did previously.
But till that happens, and it will, I have no doubt, we need to set a few things straight.
• Prevention is always better than a cure
• Taking all due care and caution is not a sign of weakness
• If by using a bit of common sense we can avoid pain and misery, then why the hesitation?
•Do you think that social norms, meeting expectations, and personal comfort is better than staying healthy and alive?
• Preventive vaccines usually take years to make them safe for use.
• So meanwhile, be sensible and be very careful.
You will enjoy life and all it has to offer if you’re alive at the end of this pandemic.