Caz of Mentalhealth360 UK has very kindly nominated me for this award!
Rules of the Real Neat Blog Award
- Display the award logo
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog
- Answer the questions of the one who nominated you
- Nominate some bloggers
- Ask them seven questions
Caz’s seven questions
• What was the last book/film that captivated you and why?
I read “A man called Ove” by Fredrik Backman. I really loved it. The narrative was simple yet very enchanting. It is full of humor and at the same time deals with the realities of life in a very pragmatic manner.
• Who made you the best Dinner ever, and What was it?
The best dinner obviously was made by me. But whenever I cook for a special occasion, it never comes out the way I imagined it. So it was on a random evening that I rustled up something and it turned out great.
• Did you ever have a Dream come true and was it anything like you imagined it to be?
Many times in life I have realized my dreams. Like getting married to the best man ever, (obviously I would think that) or losing the excess weight that I am carrying ( I have done this one a few times)!
Having a dream come true is the best feeling ever. You just have to be consciously aware of it and appreciate your good fortune.
• Why did you start your blog?
I started blogging on a whim and stuck to it because it is so much fun. I am learning new things every day and my writing skills are improving too.
And the best thing about blogging is that I’ve made fantastic new friends here.
• If you could take one thing/occurrence out Of the history of Mankind what would it be? Why?
I would take all the wars out of human history. All that bloodshed has not earned us anything, just a lot of history which is shameful to follow.
• Did the current situation around the Pandemic have any positive side effects on your Life? Can you give an example?
I was visiting my daughter in Seattle when we were told to self-isolate ourselves due to the pandemic.
As I was not going anywhere so I decided to up my daily walking target. Now I walk for about two hours in the morning and around 20-30 minutes after dinner. Thanks to all this walking I have lost around 25 pounds in the last 4 months.
My Seven Questions;
• What do you think is your biggest achievement in life?
• What sort of books you like to read?
• Are you a collector?
• What one activity you miss most, which you haven’t been able to do due to the lockdown?
• Are you a people’s person or a happy to be with yourself kind?
• Do you play any games on your phone or computer?
• Do you like getting awards on your blog?
Thank you all for reading.