Nearly all sensible people are now wearing masks when they go out of their homes or interact with people other than their immediate family.
I say nearly, as some people though want to, but cannot wear a mask because of pre-existing medical issues.
So for those of us wearing a mask, there are a lot of advantages;
• You are safer wearing a mask, as compared to when not.
• You cannot infect others with whatever germs you happen to harbor in your respiratory system
• You don’t have to wear a lipstick while going out( that is for most women, maybe some men too!)
• Vanity conscious woman (like me) can go out without undergoing torture of waxing, epilating, threading or plucking facial hair
• If you don’t feel like, you can go out without brushing your teeth even. You’ll be the only one exposed to you own bad breath
• You won’t swallow any unwanted insects while outside
• That detested tobaccos smoke, it loses it power to irritate you when you’re wearing a mask
• Same goes for any unpleasant odors
Things I realize while wearing a mask;
• My nose is too short. It doesn’t gives enough height to the mask which lies very close to my eyes
• I cannot safely eat anything when I am out. It’s either the mask or good/ drink
• I need to verbalize my greetings to passerby as they cannot see my smile
• I can mutter under my breath and no one will know
• It gets sweaty under a mask even when it’s not hot
• Walking uphill with a mask is more difficult than walking downhill
• When you get used to always wearing a mask outside, you’ll immediately notice its absence when you forget it at home
• your glass will fog up instantly when you’re wearing a mask
• Place the glasses on top of the mask to beat this problem
• Not feeling chirpy, no worries, no one will know that you are grimacing or frowning
Have fun while wearing masks.