Di of Pensitivity has conferred this award on my blog!
• Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to his/her blog.✔️
• Answer their questions.✔️
• Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.✔️
• Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog.🔛
• List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo. ✔️
• Provide the link to the Award creator, as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog (It’s all about Inspiration).✔️
Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award is a non-official Award to the bloggers as a reward of wonderful work on their blogs. It’s just as important because it really reflects the good impact we can have on other people’s lives. Awards are important for the inspiration, towards the success of our fellow bloggers and especially newbie’s to become future “Stars“.
1. Do you enjoy Q&A challenges for awards such as this?
I love Q & A posts. Awards are another cup of tea. If there were no nominations involved, I could do awards every day of the week. But I feel that when one gets an award, one should reciprocate and pass it on. The only problem is; to find people willing to play along.
But thanks for the award. It is very kind of you.
2. How long have you been blogging?
I will complete my second year of blogging on 5th September 2020. That makes my blog almost 21 months old. Still a baby I’d say!
3. Has your blog turned out more or less as you expected or totally different?
Not totally different, but quite a bit so. I thought I would be writing about health, weight loss, and different types of diets that I have tried over the years. I still do it sometimes but it’s mostly poems, prompts, and fiction these days. And I like it this way.
4. If you had never had a blog before, would you be interested in starting one?
Right now is the perfect time to start a blog. What better way to get rid of all the thoughts weighing on your mind, than to share them will others. Then it also takes care of the surplus time on one’s hands. Yes, if I weren’t already blogging, I would have started one now!
5. Blogging aside, what inspires you the most?
Life inspires me. A chance remark, a snippet of a song or a line in a book. If we want to be inspired, life gives us countless hints.
How much time do you allocate to your blog, daily?
Do you feel positive about the future of the written blogs?
What is more important to you regarding your blog;
What types of blogs you are more likely to read?
How do you think a blogger can inspire others in the blogosphere?
Congratulations to all the nominees. You all very have inspiring blogs.