Here are the rules:
- Put the award logo / image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and put a link to their blog –> https://debbyseo.wordpress.com
- Mention the creator of the award
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions provided by whoever nominated you
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with 1 weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post
This award was created by Okoto Enigma
Three things about myself:
I love blogging and it has kept me busy and sane during this time.
I try to put a positive message in my posts. To my way of thinking, a post which doesn’t say something of importance, it is a wasted opportunity.
I enjoy interacting with my fellow bloggers almost as much as I enjoy creating my blog post. They are now my friends, or you can say, my blogging family.
Now we turn to the questions:
Here are Debby‘s questions:
1) Have you ever smiled at a stranger and then wished you hadn’t? Why or why not?
It has happened a few times that I have a stranger I met on a walk or on my way to some place and received a blank look in return. It didn’t leave a good flavor in my mouth. But I still smile at strangers.
2) What is your favorite SEO plugin for WordPress? Do you fully understand SEO’s and their functions or benefits?
No idea what a SEO is. So never have knowingly used any.
3) If you could shop for free at any store, which store would you choose and why?
Right now, a grocery store that has to be fully stocked with all the things we are finding hard to buy. I would get toilet paper, frozen riced veggies, breakfast items, whole wheat flour, and yeast!
4) If you could make one thing illegal, what would it be?
Hate. It would change the world if being hateful towards others was a serious crime.
5) Have you ever had SEO work done, and if so were you happy with the results? If you did the work yourself how did you do?
Nopes, never even thought about it.
What is your favorite cuisine?
When things get back to normal and you’re allowed to travel, where would you go?
There is a knock at the door; are you going to answer, though you aren’t expecting anyone?
How do you combat feelings of boredom?
If someone compliments you, what is your reaction?