•Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog.
• Make a post of the award (with a photo).
• Post the rules.
• Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
• Nominate 10-30 other bloggers.
• Follow Vincent Ehindero at vincentehindero.wordpress.com (to qualify for a free blog promotion and shoutout) and more blogging opportunities.
Here are her questions;
What’s the last movie that you watched?
Last Saturday, we watched “Princess bride” it’s an old Disney movie and I hadn’t heard of it. But it was funny in the tongue in cheek fashion. I really liked it. Before that, it was “Trolls, the world tour” and “Onwards”.
What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Stay in and sit near an open window to listen to it.
What are you doing to beat the lockdown blues?
I am very busy on weekdays because I am helping my grandson with his homeschooling. The rest of the time I blog, walk, and listen to music. It keeps me busy and away from thoughts of lockdown.
How long can you go without using your phone?
About 5 to 10 minutes! Max. Then I have to check it. Pretty bad I guess! 😛
What do you most value in your friends?
I really value sincere friends. Also, those who care. I want my friendships to be on an even keel. Nothing lopsided works for me.
Do you have a favorite fictional character? What makes her/him your favourite?
It used to be Ironman! But now, maybe Dr Strange. The reason is self-evident; they are Marvel Superheroes.
Winter or Summer?
Neither. I love the change. Winter giving way to spring and summer turning into fall. It generates a sense of excitement in me.
What is love, in your point of view?
Love is being thoughtful, kind, and accepting. It always expects reciprocation so it is a bit selfish.
What is your favorite movie or TV show?
Don’t have any favorites but right note we are watching ” The great British baking show” mostly old seasons.
If you could time travel, where (when?) would you go?
I would prefer to stay put. As my grandson says, don’t mess with time and space continuum. ( He has seen too many movies, especially Marvel movies)
A big thank you to Shweta once again.
I would nominate;
I hope that you all can participate but if not, there is no pressure.
Please answer the same questions Shweta has asked me. Very interesting ones.
- What’s the last movie that you watched?
- What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
- What are you doing to beat the lockdown blues?
- How long can you go without using your phone?
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Do you have a favourite fictional character? What makes her/him your favourite?
- Winter or Summer?
- What is love, in your point of view?
- What is your favorite movie or TV show?
- If you could time travel, where (when?) would you go?