Fibbing Friday week.
Nut Cracker is a device used by squirrels to crack their nuts. The actual nuts. No hidden meanings here!😜
2. Why are Pandas black and white?
To differentiate them from black bears or white bears. Besides, that was the only way they could look cute and cuddly.
3. If storms are in teacups, and pools are in whirls, what puts us in a spin?
4. What do chocolate buttons operate?
Special centers of our brain, where the feelings of euphoria live. But be aware if you have too many of these buttons, it can also operate your digestive tract at a high speed. Take care to be near toilet facilities.
5. If we are flirty at thirty, naughty at forty and thrifty or nifty at fifty, what are we at sixty?
Ah, I knew the answer to this one. I swear I knew…… I guess I forgot.
6. Why isn’t orange blossom orange?
That is just a silly question. Next, you will be asking why a snapdragon doesn’t bite!
7. What’s this fly doing in my soup?
Learning to swim. You see the fly Olympic is just around the corner. And this one has the ambition to win the gold in hot liquid swimming.
8. What’s in a jam sandwich?
When your car is stuck between two semis. And you’re hoping that they don’t squish your car to a pulp.
9. Why was Rudolph’s nose red?
He has allergies all year round. And his job description is such that he can’t get any time off in the winters.
10. Why was the Mona Lisa really smiling?
She had a touch of flatulence.