I am thrilled to get not one but two nominations for Sunshine Bloggers Award;
One byof Something to Stu over
Here are Stuart’s questions:
1. What, in your opinion, is the most majestic of all God’s creation?
The whole universe is an amazing creation, but I feel that human beings are the only ones who have reasoning, power of making informed decisions and the free will to do so. So I would say that human being is the most majestic of all creations.
2. Are you a read the book type of person or a wait for the movie type?
I would read the book first and then would wait for the movie.
3. What topic do you feel is the least discussed but the one most needed one to be discussed?
We need to discuss a lot of issues in our society. An open debate about our values, morals and behavior is very much needed.
4. Do you prefer hanging out with a group of friends around a fire or chilling alone by a lake?
Friends any day!
5. What inspires you to keep blogging?
It is a place where I can express my opinions and say what I want to say. So it is my new passion.
6. Do you believe the world is going to hell in a hand basket? Why?
Environment-wise we definitely are. There is nothing that cannot be fixed but we need will and definitely some action to save ourselves from the impending doom.
7. If you are a Christian, would you be willing to write your testimony as a blog post?
I prefer not to discuss my religion here.
8. If you have written your testimony would you be so kind as to send the link?
9. What is the current color of your kitchen?
It’s a pale lemon with beige counter tops. The wood work is pine.
10. What is your dream car?
Something which is easy to drive and park. I would prefer something small which is easily maneuvered.
11. Where did the phrase “by the skin of my teeth” originate?
Something which is even slimmer than a non-existent skin on the teeth. Frankly I have no idea. I can google it but what’s the fun in that!
The Questions from Kristian to his nominees:
1. What is your theory on the point of existence?
You mean to ask, Why we exist?
I think that we are created to prove that we are deserving of the love of God. Be good and kind and helpful in life. Accept things that we can not change and do our best to change things for the better which are in our power to do.
2. Do you have a favourite film? What is it?
There are so many not one. I love a movie which makes me think and can change my view point. But I love a good comedy or action movie as well.
3. If you could travel to any place, where would you go?
Switzerland is on my list next. If you read Gary’s blog, he is always singing praises of it.
4. If you could do any job what would it be?
Blogging for some great interesting products or company.
5. What character trait do you find unattractive?
Lying, bragging and being rude. I guess we all dislike these traits.
6. When reading fiction, do you prefer reality or fantasy?
Anything which is well written. Enough to be believable and without loopholes in the plot. Crime fiction is a favorite genre.
7. What would you like to see on tomorrow mornings newspaper headlines?
A certain orange person has resigned and is in custody for manipulating the justice system, and all those under him into lying for him.
8. What advice would you like to give to your ten-year-old self?
Toughen up and stop feeling sorry for yourself. A tough childhood prepares one for seeing the rest of life as an easy walk through the park.
9. What song always makes you smile?
Happy from Pharrell Williams !
10. What television programme would you love to see back on the airwaves?
Sherlock, the BBC one.
11. Have you ever played a practical joke on someone?
As a kid I have but I never was a prankster. As an adult I might have kept quiet when someone else was doing the pranking!
1.Who is your hero/ role model?
2. If today was the first time that you have seen a rainbow, describe your emotions.
3. What is the most commonly used object in your home?
4. What is one thing that you cannot leave your house without?
5. What sort of music you like to listen to?
6. If you had a chance to start a new blog where all your followers were guaranteed to follow you, will you do it?
7. What is more important in life: having health or money?
8. Would you stop your car for a lone hitch hacker?
9. If egg yolk was black instead of yellow, would you still eat it?
10. What is in your pocket?
11. Which planet in our solar system is most likely to support life, other than Earth?
Congratulations to all the nominees. Hope to hear back from you guys ( at least a few of you). You all have wonderful a blog.
This post was composed in 3 weeks time with blood and sweat in response to ;
Sunshine blogger award.
Thanks again for the nomination by Stuart and Kristian.