Laura Venturini has very kindly nominated my blog for this Blogger recognition award. I am truly grateful to her for bestowing this honor on my blog.
As a result of this post of Laura, who had nominated Di, of Pensitivity, she also gave a shoutout to my blog. Thanks a lot Di for your kindness.
I was also nominated by Beckie of Beckie’s Mentalmess for this award. A huge thanks to you Beckie as well.
- Thank the nominator, and publish a post on your blog about receiving the Blogger Recognition Award. Make sure to provide a link to the nominator’s blog in your post.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Nominate 10-15 other bloggers for this award, and inform them of their nomination.
How it all started;
I had a friend who started to blog and to read her posts, I had to make a WordPress account. Every time I would open my account to read her posts, the app would urge me to start my own blog. So one day I did it! I had not thought this through and had not made any long term plans but when I started to write, something miraculous happened and it became my new passion or hobby. It is so rewarding to write what others read and like. It truly is a humbling experience but at the same this it is exhilarating too! I want to thank all my friends here in this blogging world who have given me tremendous support.
1. Just write. Write on things which are your passion. Write about things you are knowledgeable about and write with sincerity. And don’t give up writing if it is your passion.
2. Be grateful that people are willing to spend time on reading what you write. Never lose this as otherwise you will become arrogant and the process of blogging will not be a source of enjoyment for you. (And always accept awards😜)
My sincere thanks once again to Laura for the gifting of this award.
The blogs I chose for the award are really great ones. I hope that the fact that writing award posts are a time consuming process will not deter you from accepting this award. To my mind being nominated or given an award is a great honor and a way to bond with the community. So please try to pay it forward.