What would Friday be without a chance to do some good-spirited fibbing?
Enjoy today’s questions:
1. Why do cable companies offer so many channels no one watches?
They are catering to the beings from the other worlds.
2. Who invented lemon meringue pies?
Someone who was very bad at decorating his pies and wanted to hide it all under a meringue.
3. Why did people invent the sandwich?
The witches were tired of eating the sand.
4. What was the stone age?
Is not was! It’s the next age after Trump is done with us.
5. Why do people grow more annoying as we age?
Their source of patience and good humor is all used up and they haven’t any to spare for the old age.
6. What is doomsday?
When the “Avengers” won’t be able to save the planet from the invading aliens.
7. What do fish do all day?
They have fishy parties where the have crab cakes and fish crackers!
8. Who are the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse really?
Pollution, destruction of the environment, poverty and bigotry.
9. How do you make a cake?
Buy a box of cake mix and bake it. Easy peasy.
10. What is the best ice cream topping on a sundae?
Tomato sauce and mint jelly.
11. What is your ideal style of home?
A haunted house, falling about my ears.
12. What is the strangest hobby?
Collecting plastic bottles, instead of throwing them in the ocean.
In response to;
A prompt by Teresa of The Haunted Wordsmith