Melanie of Sparks from a Combustible Mind has asked us these questions in Share your world post;
I will post four or five different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways which you can participate.
1. Create a SYW post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your post, title your blog post “Share Your World” and link it to this post.
3. Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
4. Ping-backs are activated, but how efficiently varies. For instructions on how ping-backs work, in case you weren’t certain, please click here. You may wish to leave a link to your blog post in the comments just to be sure. Thanks!
1. Do you believe in soul mates? If so, do you think there is only one person meant to share that bond with you, out there in the world? (credit to Cyranny of Cyranny’s Cove)
I do, and I don’t. I think we are meant to spend our lives with someone we are destined to. But it is up to us how well we spend that time. We need to adjust with our partner, their habits and quirks. I don’t think that there are any two people in the world who are perfectly suited to each other, except in books. And even if they are, whose to say that they would like much less love each other. So for me the love story is in how well you adjust and adapt to each other. It’s all about what we are willing to do for them.
2. Ice cream cone, shake or other ice cream concoction?
Since I have dental issues all my life, due to my thyroid problem, I am not very partial to any thing cold. People with sensitive teeth can understand this.
3. What would be the hat to end all hats? What could you wear on your head that would make people stop what they are doing and stare in awe and amazement?
A conical party hat. The only kind I like, saying “A happy birthday ”
4. What would be the worst “buy one get one free” sale of all time?
A coffin! Can you imagine the bad press this offer would get. Lol
HAVE AN ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE!
Bonus Question. Please share a moment of gratitude that you experienced during the past week.
The weather is perfect, the grand babies are almost a month old now and the moms are doing well. What more can we ask for.
in response to;