A post created by Melanie of Sparks from a Combustible Mind;
Well April has flown on by. Here’s the last SYW for April of 2019. NOTE: It’s uncertain if the ping-backs are working. So you might wish to copy your post’s link and share that in our comments section below.
I will post four or five different questions each week for you to answer. There are two ways which you can participate.
1. Create a SYW post. Then post the link to your blog in my comment box or leave your answers in the comments box of my blog.
2. To make it easy for others to check out your post, title your blog post “Share Your World” and link it to this post.
3. Remember to Follow My Blog to get your weekly reminders.
4. Ping-backs are activated and are working well. For instructions on how ping-backs work, in case you weren’t certain, please click here.
1. If you could interview anyone from your life living or dead, but not a celebrity, who would it be and why?
As a child I was only close to one of my grand parents, my paternal grand father. He was very strict with his own children when younger but with us, his grand kids he was so very kind and would often treat us as grown ups. I would love to have a chat with him about his life and views. We could learn so much from interacting with our older generation, but they usually pass away before we are wise enough to understand the wisdom they are imparting. Then there is also the factor that being kids, we cannot discuss serious life stuff with them, as one adult to another.
2. As a child, did you have a nickname? Did you carry that with you throughout life or was it only in childhood that you used it?
My older brother used to call me fatty! I hated it and thankfully no one else did. In fact in those days I wasn’t fat at all. Now that I qualify for this adjective, no one dare call me that to my face.
3. Give us three words that describe you:
Optimistic, clumsy, helpful
4. Sneaking into a second movie at the theater (if you go to a movie house)? Is that wrong or just harmless ‘fun’?
Even it were legal, I still wouldn’t. My limit to sit in one place is not more than two to three hours at a time. If allowed, then kids might want to avail this offer.
5. If you had a time machine would you go back to the past or forward into the future? Why?
Neither past nor future. I am happy in the present. And it is a present 🎁 to be enjoyed and appreciated for tomorrow it will be gone.
What were you thankful for during April?
At the risk of repeating myself, I am grateful for the safe arrival of my two new grand babies. The mothers and both the babies are doing well. Now day by day their bond and claims on my heart and love is growing stronger.
Another SYW post from Melanie B C.
In response to:
Share Your World April 29/19