QQ: What Are 3 Good Things About Your Blog?
Rory is always keen to know and today he has asked this question. What are three good things about your blog?
First of all, let me clarify that I write two types of posts on my blog.
1. The posts for which I created this blog. These are things about which I feel deeply and want to share my thoughts about them with my readers.
2. The daily and weekly prompts driven posts which sometimes carry my main theme and sometimes are quirky and spontaneous stories and poem. So although I get a lot of positive feedback on these too, I consider them my growing and improving post. This is how I am learning to write better.
So when I say what are the three good things about my blog, I am referring to the first type of posts.
I am not one of those who like to blow their own trumpet. And I honestly cannot say outright what are the three good things about my blog. So I am judging myself from the perspective of my readers. The comments I get on my posts have given me the idea the following are three reasons that people read my blog;
1. I write about a variety of subjects and try to write informed posts. So that whoever is reading, should get correct information.
2. I write on topics which are close to my heart and hence I convey a sincerity in my writing that appeals to the reader.
3. When I write about any issue which has a significant impact on our lives, it is from the point of view of a person who is equally affected by it. So it’s not in a sermonizing tone but in a let’s solve this problem together tone. This sharing makes it more real for the reader.
Written in answer to;