Kristian of The Tales from the mind of Kristian and Beckie of Beckie’s Mental Mess have very kindly nominated me for Versatile Blogger Award. Then there was another surprise nomination by Julie B of One pound at a time.
Please spare a few moments to check out the blogs of these wonderful bloggers. Kristian and Beckie have been blogging for some time now and you will find great posts at their blogs. Julie B is our new friend here at blogging family. Please welcome her and show her some love. These lovely bloggers have really overwhelmed me by their generous gesture. Thank you so much, Beckie, Kristian and Julie B.
1. If you are nominated, Congratulations you have been awarded the Versatile blogger award!
2. Thank the person who gave you the award and includes a link to their blog.
3. Select 10 -15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Seven Things about me;
1. It’s been almost seven months since I have been blogging.
2. Blogging for me was an impulsive decision but I am enjoying it extremely.
3. I love watching animated movies
4. Agatha Christie and Georgette Hayer are all time favorite authors of mine.
5. When my grandson was learning to read, I used to read Dr Seuss to him and I fell in love with these books which have a lot of life’s messages in them.
6. I try to walk daily and it helps me to think up new ideas for my writing!
7. I am very grateful to all my friends in this blogging world for their support and encouragement.
I am hoping that all these wonderful people who I have nominated for the Versatile Blogging Award will find some time for accepting this award and paying it forward.