What Is The Solidarity Blogger Award?
SIWO (Success Inspirers’ World) is an International Friends Blogging Forum. The idea is to encourage team work and to blog together as a community. As an international friends blogging forum, Success Inspirer’s World provides an opportunity that every blogger is looking for – the opportunity to get more exposure and find more followers and readers.
1. Write a post on your blog thanking the person who nominated you
2. Paste the award in the post.
3. Provide a link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
4. Tell Success Inspirers’ World, SIWO what you think about solidarity blogging. Is it worthwhile?
5. Nominate 10 bloggers for the award and inform them.
My views about solidarity blogging;
Blogging is a community endeavor. A blogger can write by himself/ herself but needs others to read what he/ she writes. Without the community the blog has no meaning. In this blogging world, we support each other and hence this community is formed. There are some of us who are doing more for the blogging community than others. But we all are doing our own bit by reading, commenting and interacting with others. The Solidarity of Blogging world is apparent by the way we support each other. So though we are not working as a group or have any common agenda, we are a coherent family like community.
I am nominating five bloggers for this award.
It is your choice, if you want to pay it forward or pass. No offense.