Teresa Of The Haunted Wordsmith has posted this;
It’s Fibbing Friday – so you know what that means, right? Today’s questions should be answered with the greatest whoppers you can come up with.
1. What was the strangest thing you ever caught?
Once I caught a fairy when I was trying to catch a butterfly.
2. What was something you once found at a road side stand?
They were selling pink hippos.
3. What is the greatest book of all time?
Confession of a pathological liar, by D Trump.
4. Who deserves to win a Grammy?
Somebody who hasn’t been able to carry a tune, since birth.
5. And the winner for Best Actor goes to?
6. What is something you have won an award for?
Telling the most fantastic lies.
7. If someone looked on your phone, what would they be shocked to find?
That it can only make calls.
8. What is something you always look forward to when eating out?
The stalest and unappetizing food.
9. What is the first thing that runs through your head when you see a squirrel?
Quick, where is my shotgun.
10. What is something you have always wanted to try?
Riding a tricycle.
11. If you could only have one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
12. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
About half a tree daily.
13. All the geysers in Yellowstone drained…what do they find?
A mass of yellow dyed soap.
14. Instead of King Tut, what did they find in his tomb?
Princess tut tut. She always was upset at King Tut, so much so that on his death, she felt that he didn’t do it right and took his place.
15. Who is buried in Grant’s tomb?
16. Who really runs your country?
A buffoon or a clown. Take your pick.
17. The best advice ever given was:
Hard work is for losers. Take a rest and rest on your laurels.
If these questions interest you, head over to The Haunted Wordsmith and have a go at them.