1. What was the last thing that broke down in your house?
The door in the guest room is not closing properly. And I don’t think I can fix it myself! 😒
2. What tv show’s finale do you still think about?
Merlin, the BBC series. They just killed the whole thing in the final episode.
3. What is something that deserves to end?
The presidential term?
4. What was the last thing you were doing that made you think, “will this just be over already?”
Dieting, losing weight, always and always.
5. What is the worst thing someone could do at your funeral/end of life?
Be too sad. I won’t mind people having a good time.
6. If you could be frozen and reanimated in the future, would you sign up?
Not at all. It would be so risky to do something like that when you don’t even know if you will wake up in full possession of your senses!
7. How long do you have something before you admit it needed to go?
My limit is one year. Unless I would decide on the first day that it’s never going to be used by me.
8. What video game do you die the most in?
Don’t play those sort of games. Mine are puzzles, where there is no chance of dying.
9. What is your favorite thing to do at the end of summer/winter?
Looking at my clothes from the last season and deciding if I need new ones or not. I am trying not to buy too much stuff and this time around I curtailed all my urges to splurge.
10. If today turned out the be your last day, what are three things you have accomplished in your life?
I have raised a great family, I have been a good daughter and a good friend. And have given guidance and advice to help others when asked for!