Tanya of SaltedCaramel has nominated me for Liebster award.
Thanks a lot to Dr Tanya @Salted Caramel for honoring my blog with this award. Please check out her blog and her amazing posts.
The Liebster Award is a blogger recognition award.
” The Liebster Award (Liebster is a German word that means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome) provides new bloggers with the opportunity of discovery, as well as to support and connect with the community of bloggers. Bloggers nominate fellow bloggers with this recognition.
The Rules of Liebster Award
• Thank the person who nominated you and put a link to their blog on your blog.
• Display the award on your blog.
• For the Liebster Award 2018, write a small post about what makes you passionate about blogging.
• Provide 10 random facts about yourself (optional).
• Nominate 5 – 11 blogs.
• List these rules in your post.
• Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post.
• Create new questions for your nominees to answer.
Blogging has become very special to me. Read all about it in this post;
1. If you were to start your blog over again, what is ONE thing that you would do differently?
I would not change a think. I learned from my mistakes and got better. So no change.
2. Do you think that it is essential for a blog to have a specific niche?
Depends on what you are writing. If you are going to write about something specific, then you should have a niche. If your writing is encompassing a wide variety of topics, than you don’t need to have a niche.
3. How important are photos/images to your posts?
Not very but they do add color and variety to a post. If there is a requirement or a scope to add pictures I do so.
4. Name three of your favorite authors/books/
Agatha Christie, Archer and Tolkien.
5. Has any particular author/book influenced your style or content?
Writer are always influenced by what they read, at least initially. I think my writing style is an amalgamation of all that I read.
6. What changes would you like to make in your life or blog in 2019?
In this year, I plan to be more organized in my blogging. Give more time to writing. Time management is the name of the game!
7. What do you prefer, writing or typing?
8. What is your favourite tea or coffee?
Any full flavored coffee in the morning, followed by countless cups of decaf coffee through out the day.
9. Share a strategy you use to overcome writer’s block.
Go for a long walk, and stop thinking about writing. Something pops into my brain.
10. What is your main source of inspiration for writing?
My thoughts on different aspects of life. Life experiences and things going around me. Sometimes I am inspired by other bloggers and the questions they ask.
11. Share a link/links to your favourite blog posts.
My questions are the same which are posed by Tanya.
are all the bloggers who want to answer these great questions put to me by Tanya. Congratulations. Please link back your posts, if you accept the award, to me. I would love to read your answers.
Hope I see a few return posts.