Today’s ten questions are:
1. If you were a member of the USS Enterprise, which job would you have?
I could be the schedule planner! That is the best high tech I can be!
2. Do you believe that film and television influence innovation, or is it the other way around?
I have yet to see a movie that has influenced innovation. But books like Twenty thousand leagues under the sea, by Jules Verné were an influence on the future technology development.
3. What is your favorite science fiction book?
Sci-fi is not my genre of choice but I love to read H G Wells and it is Sci-fi. I love Marvel movies, which can be called sci-fi or fantasy!
4. Should we ever stop and ask ourselves if we “should” create something?
Definitely, if that something has a potential harmful side to it!
5. If you could invent anything, what would it be?
A self cleaning house, equipped with a programmable self cooking attachment.
6. Do you think extraterrestrials are already on Earth?
Don’t you think so, looking at the POTUS?
7. If CERN announced they discovered the secret to the universe, what would it be?
They should be trying to find the secret of preserving life on this planet, which of a far more importance.
8. Will humans ever land on another planet?
Maybe Mars or Venus, very likely.
9. What would you want to eat on a space voyage?
Something that would give me lots of energy and make me super intelligent.
10. Do you like star gazing, and if yes, what do you think about?
I do, when I can see the stars, which is not very often. I think how vast this universe is and how insignificant we are.