Tom of Slumdog Soldier has nominated me for Another Mystery Blogger Award. Thank you so much for this honor to my blog. I appreciate your nomination and recognition very much. Tom is a great blogger and writer , you must visit his blog.
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
‘An award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.’
– Okoto Enigma
Some general rules:
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
4. Answer the 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
5. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
6. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
7. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
8. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
9. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
10. Share a link to your best post(s).
Three things about me;
1. I have an eclectic taste in music, however I don’t listen to overly romantic songs.
2. I have a weakness for chocolate. I love all types of chocolates except white chocolate. For me, white chocolate is not a chocolate and is masquerading as one.
3. I get emotional very easily, specially if I am talking about something personal, so much so sometimes that I cannot complete my sentence.
Tom’s Five Questions:
1. What motivates you to continue blogging?
The fact that I am enjoying myself immensely here. The writing is fun, I never knew that I can write on so many diverse topics. Then there is the interaction with other bloggers in this world. I feel that I have made lot of friends here and it is fun to meet and chat with friends everyday.
2. Favourite blogging or writing advice?
I wrote a post on this recently. You can read it here;
In short, write from your heart, about topics that you are passionate about, divide your time between writing and reading and interact with fellow bloggers.
3. What do you hope 2019 will bring for your blog?
I hope to continue with my blog in the same trend that I already have, having a variety of topics and attracting more readers to my blog. Hope to get to 500 follows.
4. Do you have a favourite book or film that you never get tired of?
I have many books that I read again and again. I love the historical romances of Georgette Heyer. Her writing are full of humor and wit. I think I like her writing so much because these were my first introduction to romance.
5. What four words best describe you? (funny question)
An overweight, self proclaimed specialist on every subject, disregarding of the societal norms, advice giver. I think I have covered all the aspects of my personality! I think that these are more then four words.
What is the best thing about your blog?
What is your tag-line and how did you thought of it?
How would you encourage new bloggers?
How do you manage your time in the blogosphere?
What is the most embarrassing moment of your life? ( funny question)
For the nominees;
If you feel unable to accept the award or have a policy against accepting awards, there is no compulsion to do the award post. It’s your choice.