Mel of Crushed Caramel has nominated me for my 7th Sunshine Blogger Award. You must check her blog. It is amazing. Thank you so much. I really feel honored to be given this nomination. Thanks again, Mel.
The Sunshine Blogger Award has some rules:
• Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
• Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
• Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
1. IF YOU AND I WERE GOING TO DANCE TOGETHER – WHAT SONG WOULD IT BE TO?
Clap your hands if you’re happy!
2. HAVE YOU MADE ANY CONFESSIONS IN YOUR BLOGGING POSTS ABOUT MOMENTS OF MADNESS IN YOUR LIFE OR TIMES YOU WERE ALMOST IN TROUBLE WITH THE AUTHORITIES? (I know that some of my nominees have shared a long list of their confessions already, so please do pick the most outrageous!)
I have only confessed to one vice, Ad-vice! You can read about it here!
3. WHAT IS THE MOST UNUSUAL OR MEMORABLE DISH YOU HAVE EVER EATEN?
Couscous with olive relish, it was amazing.
4. ARE THERE CHARACTERS FROM ANY MOVIES OR NOVELS THAT YOUR FRIENDS COMPARE YOU TO?
Not to my face!
5. ARE THERE ANY QUALITIES YOU ADMIRE IN OTHER PEOPLE AND WISH YOU HAD TO A GREATER EXTENT?
Many. I wish I could control my spending urges, I also want to be slim and to be giving.
6. HAVE YOU ANY EXPERIENCE OF ACTING, SPEAKING, SINGING OR DANCING ON A STAGE?
As a kid, I used to act in plays, make speeches and also directed a play we were putting on. As a grown up… nothing.
7. APART FROM REMOVING ANY PARTICULAR POLITICIANS, IS THERE ANY ISSUE OR PROBLEM IN THIS WORLD THAT YOU FEEL PASSIONATELY YOU WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE?
Countries trying to solve everything by force. I would love to see the ongoing conflicts resolved peacefully.
8. IF I WERE TO MAKE YOU YOUR DREAM CAKE – WHAT WOULD THAT CAKE BE?
A sugar free, gluten free chocolate fudge cake. It has to be calorie free, since it will be my ” dream” cake.
9. WHAT WOULD YOU LOVE TO SEE ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE NEWSPAPERS TOMORROW MORNING? (other than than any particular politician being abducted by aliens)
All conflicts have been resolved in the world and all countries have destroyed their nuclear arsenals.
10. HAVE YOU EVER HAD AN INTERNET ROMANCE OR AN INTERNET CRUSH YOU WERE TO SHY TO CONFESS?
I was too old for a crush when internet was invented.
11. YOU ARE ON MY LIST OF NOMINEES BECAUSE YOU CONSISTENTLY MAKE YOUR POSTS INTERESTING, YOU ARE FULL OF PERSONALITY AND YOU SUPPORT THE BLOGGING COMMUNITY SO MUCH – BUT TELL ME, ARE YOU LIKE THIS IN REAL LIFE?
I try to be. But I am sure you would be imagining me in your mind in a certain way, and if you see me or meet me it would be totally different.
Since the Questions Mel has asked me are very interesting, I am asking my nominees to answer the same.
My nominees; Are all of you. Anyone interested in answering these questions is offered the Sunshine Blogger Award. Please feel free to join in the fun. I would like to invite people who are new to blogging world, to join in, answer these questions so that we know a bit more about you.
I am writing to express my opinion, share my experiences and to maybe provide some insight. My blog is addressing women at 50 ( but men are welcome to read my posts) ,their issues and the questions that come up at this stage in life. I don’t aim to teach, but to learn together.
View all posts by Sadje