Winnie of Musings has tagged me for this challenge. Thanks a lot . I appreciate it. Winnie is an amazing blogger. She is sweet and funny and caring. You must drop by her blog, if you don’t already follow her.
1. Answer the questions you receive (straight, funny, absurd, up to you)
2. Create three questions of your own for those that you tag to answer
3. Tag three people
1. What’s your favorite Christmas movie?
Home Alone, the first one.
2. What’s your favorite Christmas tradition?
I don’t celebrate Christmas as a religious holiday so I don’t have any traditions to follow.
3. What was your most memorable Christmas and why?
See the answer above.
And having explained that I don’t celebrate Christmas as a religious festival, I enjoy the holidays and have fun with family.
I would like to ask ;
1. Which is the most fun vacation you have had?
2. Do you love summers or winter?
3. Which is your favorite blog post? Please share a link.
I am writing to express my opinion, share my experiences and to maybe provide some insight. My blog is addressing women at 50 ( but men are welcome to read my posts) ,their issues and the questions that come up at this stage in life. I don’t aim to teach, but to learn together.
View all posts by Sadje