Queen of Questions, Teresa of The Haunted Wordsmith
Has posed 16 questions for anyone brave enough to take them on!
So here it goes:
1. What is the strangest gift you have ever received?
I love getting gifts, at any time of the year but specially on my birthday. A couple of years ago a friend of mine gifted me with a cashmere shawl. The gift wasn’t strange in itself. The strange thing or I should say the hilarious thing was that I had given her the shawl the year before on her birthday and she had forgotten that!
2. Someone is feeling blue, how do you cheer them up?
Try to distract their mind from the worries playing on their mind.
3. What is your favorite quote?
Cheer up, things can always be worse. It doesn’t earn me any popularity with my friends or family. But I can’t help it. Things can really be worse!
4. What are two songs that people would be surprised to see in your playlist?
I don’t think that anyone will be surprised with my playlist because they know that I listen to a very unusual mix of music.
5. What is your favorite myth?
That star signs influence a person’s personality!
6. What book best describes your life?
Haven’t read it yet.
7. What is something you recently learned?
That if you try to learn technology via YouTube, surprise surprise, you actually can!
8. What phrase are you most tired of hearing?
If you stick long enough with your diet, you will get to your desired weight.
9. If your bathroom could speak, what would it say?
Yey! A clean up every day!!!
10. You know a secret, can you keep it?
I do try, and then I just tell it to one person, my best friend! 😛
11. What would your 15-minutes of fame be for?
Writing the best ever blog post!
12. Who is the mysterious visitor to Poe’s grave?
Absolutely no idea.
13. Fast food joints – best one, okay one, and worst one.
They would have to be comparatively better than the rest, and that would be Dominos and the worst KFC!
14. If you could be in a tv show, which one would it be?
15. Which would you rather be able to read: someone’s mind or someone’s heart (emotions)?
None of the above. Though I would want my kids to be able to read my heart and see my love for them there.
16. What is one song that always makes you smile (video please)
Clap your hands if you are happy